Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bad karma

(ED) things haven't been very good lately.
Bad weekend for Europe. 
I am pathetic.
On Friday was my graduation and my friend has come thousands of miles just to hug me. I was SO SO so surprised and touched, but somehow sad. 
Everyone believes in me and I am disappointing people around me again and again.
I've written long post about relapse, but I don't want to spread bad karma even more, so it will stay in concepts.

I am not able to cry when my brother stares on his plate and doesn't eat more than half of what he should and Mum just sits in front of him and talks silently about all medical consequences his behavior has or will have, using me as an example. It is breaking me in pieces, but I just watch. I cry while listening to 10 years old singing about how they used to rule the world. A friend has send me this videos to cheer me up and I just cry and cry. 






1 comment:

  1. Hey Ola,

    I'm very sorry that you and your brother have not been doing too well recently. Not sure what to say - just wanted to send you some positive vibes.

    And regarding your interview, I'm happy it went pretty well. You are very smart and hard-working and even if this job does not work out, I'm sure you'll get many more attractive opportunities.

    Hope you are having a good (or at least an OK) day today! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete