Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Breaking

However hard we are trying to adjust to some new situations and prepare us for some challenges, reality sometimes hit us unprepared with the scariest and most unpredictable, unexpected twists.
First half of 2011 was frenzied and I am afraid that the second half won't be better.
I need some blog hiatus. Or some life hiatus. I am very thankful for every single comment and email you wrote here and I hope I will continue to read your blogs and emails and one day I will be back with some good news. Thank to Anne and Zoe, I've resurrected my forgotten twitter account and I will be there and rant about general things or my new job, but not directly about ED things.
Right now I hate this disease so much that it is impossible to describe it. And I don't want to describe it, actually. I want to put my head on a ground and fall asleep for years.



1 comment:

  1. "I want to to put my head on the ground, and fall asleep for years."

    Goodness; that is so deep and poignant. How I relate.

    I hope ola, that you can find some calm, respite, reprieve; whatever it is YOU truly need to simply be.

    Thank you for sharing as well as stopping by my little speck of a space.

    Be well and do all you can to simply take care of you.

    With light...

    ReplyDelete